Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Reason I Pick HAMSTER

Some people believe, Pets can make our life more cheer and colorful. Movie like Lassie, Homeward Bound, AirBud, etc describe how pets can effect into our life. But the question is, “Beside cat or dog, what kind of animal should I adopt?”

HAMSTER

HAMSTER. This cute little friend, maybe fit to you. There are several reason why I pick hamster. First of all because I considering my place was small and there’s no backyard. Second reason because hamster no need special treatment so easy to care(and of course cheap) and the last one was grow fast.

I believe a lot of people especially parents disagree with this kind of pets. Because they think(or afraid ?) hamster was disgusting and carrying disease. After I looking some basic information about this kind of issue, hamster can smells bad because the wrong way of care. The other thing was disease. I believe if we provide clean environment, disease issue could be handle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites