Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HAMSTER Definitely Need Chew Toy

I has biting hamster issue. Koko and Jack has bad temperament and I don't know why. Each time I'm trying get closer to them, they seems don't like me. Well ... I must find another way out to solve this kind a problem.
The first thing cross my mind is, "How make their teeth dulls ?". So when their bite me, I feel no pain at all (FYI: Their bite can make your finger's bleeding).

CHEW TOY
Dog Chew Toy For My Hamster

As you know, hamster teeth growth very fast and that's why rodent such a mouse bite everything in our house. So I decide go to Ace Hard Ware Royal Plaza, Surabaya and buy a chew toy for dog(plain), with small size of course. And the Result so far was doing good. My Hamsters like to chewing it. I hope this can solve my problem :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites