Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sand Bathing

What is the important of sand bathing? Before I adopt these cute rodents, I have no idea at all. Maybe just for fun? Well if you don’t have any, I suggest you should have one. Why ?

Sand Bathing Inside My Hamsters Cage

When we talking about inside the cages, people always thinking about all fancy things and bright color such plastic tube, wheel toy, drinking bottle, bedding's, etc. Same with me before I adopt Koko, Kiki, Jack, and Sparrow. As I know, bedding are the most important to handle with their (pardon me) poops and pee.

But after I do some trial, just realize provide sand bathing also important things. Because very useful to absorb poops especially their pee. So you don't need change their bedding's over and over again in a week to avoid smell. I prefer change sand more often than change their bedding because it's simple and fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites